Can Sanguinity Seven help you break down the barriers that are holding you back?
Do you recognise any of the following?
- Do you ask yourself ‘why am I in this relationship?’
- Do you feel bored and frustrated with your career?
- Do you feel your social life is dull?
- Do you worry about your relationship with money?
- Do you worry about your eating and drinking habits?
- Are you friends with people who do not add value to your life?
- Do you feel taken for granted?
- Are you doing something that you know is not adding value to you?
If you can answer yes to any of the above and are looking to:
- Find peace of mind
- Gain freedom from things holding you back
- Be more happy with life
- Wake up with joy in your heart
Then it is time for you to join me in following the ‘Seven Stages to Sanguinity’ through open life one to one coaching and or group discussions.
Seven years ago my life came crashing down and I was gifted with the strength to ask myself the right questions, ones I had been burying for years. I received the gift to search and now I want you to receive this. The beautiful thing is the search is never over and once you get the bug you will love that there is more to find.
During my journey I have developed practical steps and stages using elements of cognitive behavioural therapy together with a spiritual practice of my own personal choice. These two tool bags have been the keys to locking up the negative loud voice that has told me ‘I am not enough’ and opening the door to the soft gentle voice that tells me ‘I am loved’. I call my programme Sanguinity Seven.
If you want to know more, I would be delighted to welcome you to my first Open Life Coaching event where I will share my story and how you too can embrace this process and be happy.
Please join me at The Solihull Women’s Institute – 745 Warwick Road, Solihull, B91 3DQ on June 18th, 2016, 2pm until 4pm
Come and connect.